学历:本科 Position: Merchandising & Business Coordinator
Brands: Major work for HeyDude
Reporting to:Under the HEYDUDE Regional sales manager for Western Countries as well as assisting to WeWood regional manager and cooperate with Maria Teresa Rodolico
Working Location :100%JinJiang, Fujian Province, China
Relation in the company:
1. Finance Dept.
2. Supply chain (china)
3. Marketing dept. (get/share info x sales)
4.R&D – (Special Model development requested from customers/Comments with sales director x the future col-lection regarding the sales statistics and distributors wishes)
1. Agents B2B
2. Customers (99% Foreign Distributors, Flash sales customers)
4. Logistic (forwarder)
1. Following its agents/distributors by sending the new collection/sales info/proto...(info provided by the sales agent of the area)
2. Customer support to the distributor (assistance from sampling to deliveries/payment/shipments/invoicing..., any other queries like product info…that not require the intervention of the Regional Sales Manager)
3. Insert orders & Purchase orders to existing / new customers & Vendors and update into the company’s system (Mexal and Mosaaico)
4. (HeyDude) Checking with all regional sales managers, Organize ALL orders and re-allocation of order QTY during shipment period
5. Collect data for Regional manager to establish the sales objective/forecast for production launches
6. Apply the commercial policy of the company
7. Cooperating with finance department, monitoring customer account if there is any pending invoice or outstanding, checking & matching purchase invoices and customer invoices before sending to finance department.
8. Response Logistic arrangement including shipment planning, measurement & booking plus Handle full set of I/E shipping documents, credit insurance, re-export document, L/C or D/P shipment, banking documentation and custom declaration
9. Monitoring and update inventory in China as well as provide accuracy record to sales managers and distributors
10. Work with Manufacturer to follow production plans of Chinese manufacturers to control they stick to delivery dates and prevent delays.
11. Cooperate, Organize and manage all aspects of Trade Shows participation
1. 5 years or above solid related experience; with experience in footwears industry.
2. Proficient in both written and spoken English & Mandarin
3. Confidence, responsible, positive attitude, and able to work independently are essential attributes to be able to work in our team environment.
4. Ability to set priorities, be flexible, well organised, multi-task and meet deadlines in a constantly changing environment
5. Good team player with excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
6. Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and ERP systems etc.
7. Ability to travel, involving weekend business commitments, and able to work long hours, including Saturdays and occasionally Sundays and public Holidays for S&M events
8. Travel to Italy for training might be required (3 months in a row)
9. Immediate available will be highly considered
1. Excel Testing
2. English Oral